RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening For Genuine Honesty
Semi-circles rotate around me, taking away fears and doubts, giving freedom so wanted.
Listening intently for whispers of genuine honesty, hoping to latch onto however much of it I can.
Wishing to keep going, holding onto every bit into depths of imagination, fulfilling destiny through my purpose on earth while I'm still here to delve purposely into every avenue of beauty.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listening For Genuine Honesty by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey