To place limitations on thyself
is not how life's meant to be.
To dare to strive beyond the horizon
helps you become free
to travel where others fear to go.
You can leap-frog over them
and they will never know
how you did this unbelievable feat.
And inspiration in them may grow.
It only takes one stepping stone
to rise above the rest.
God has given this gift to all.
However life's your one big test.
Will you watch someone else
take this emboldened step?
Or will it be you to break the limits
and become the very one
to set the example for others
so they can find their limitations done?
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limitations by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI