Life is Moving and Changing
Life means constant change,
Movements as heart beats range.
Face what comes, be flexible,
Live in peace and happiness if possible.
When you gripe and oppose,
Life still forces on you the dose
Relax; know that all works for good,
Be wise, calm and watch your mood.
Realize that you cannot force others
To love or help you in your travels
Then you find true contentment
You'll be truly happy and independent.
Learn from the past, but have high hope
For a better tomorrow to develop.
Be always thankful, face what come,
That your life would become venturesome.
The real success in life is when you know
You are the one who attracts happiness or sorrow.
Learn to relax and know all works for good,
When you believe, you'll never be misunderstood.
When you learn as life goes on
With more wisdom you faster run
Life will be joy and completeness
You will know who you are
And you will be fearless.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is Moving and Changing by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp