Life is Moving and Changing
Life means constant change,
Movements as heart beats range.
Face what comes, be flexible,
Live in peace and happiness if possible.
When you gripe and oppose,
Life still forces on you the dose
Relax; know that all works for good,
Be wise, calm and watch your mood.
Realize that you cannot force others
To love or help you in your travels
Then you find true contentment
You'll be truly happy and independent.
Learn from the past, but have high hope
For a better tomorrow to develop.
Be always thankful, face what come,
That your life would become venturesome.
The real success in life is when you know
You are the one who attracts happiness or sorrow.
Learn to relax and know all works for good,
When you believe, you'll never be misunderstood.
When you learn as life goes on
With more wisdom you faster run
Life will be joy and completeness
You will know who you are
And you will be fearless.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is Moving and Changing by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Toad of my Pocket, Kelly Zion
- On A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Village song, Tony Adah
- It is best, hasmukh amathalal
- World Of Poetry, Savita Tyagi
- What Can You Teach?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Genus, Savita Tyagi
- Leave The T.V. Off, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today I Am Grateful, Liilia Talts Morrison
- When love seemed extra special, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)