Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
There are many things we learn in life, some of love, pain, grief, or strife.
but of the meany things we learn, do we ever give life a turn?
the constant tutor of our daily breath, from the moment we are born, to our slow but subtle death, teaches us to forgive but never forget, to remember, but to never regret, to live but never die, to succeed instead of try, to smile instead of frown, and no matter what, to never let life get you down.
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad) by Poet of the River )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley