Poet of the River
There are many things we learn in life, some of love, pain, grief, or strife.
but of the meany things we learn, do we ever give life a turn?
the constant tutor of our daily breath, from the moment we are born, to our slow but subtle death, teaches us to forgive but never forget, to remember, but to never regret, to live but never die, to succeed instead of try, to smile instead of frown, and no matter what, to never let life get you down.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life (happy/Motivational) by Poet of the River )
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery