Letter from a Poetess to a diamond earring!
I hope I can answer your letter correctly because Paul, I do not write more in Portuguese, so wherever you are aware that became his farewell letter in a english poem.
So long after his memory had come back to me in prose
And you know I do not like prose.
Simply fell into my hands.
Your letter lies.
Appeared not know where. Perhaps to revive his memory long ago buried. Then in my poor lyrics, will now only my answer to your excuses.
Still dwells here some bruises!
I forgotten you completely. But, since you stubbornly returned I must replies to you. That's my poem for you.
Letter from a poet to a diamond earring!
You gave me a Diamond Earing
so Beautiful and Bright
Why get out with the
tall and blonde woman?
Its all right!
And the manager of Hotel
hold me so tight!
Hope you don't mind!
And my diamond earing
shone in your room
not so bright!
Back to the hotel
you claim for my
I put my mask
and said, yes,
just throw up on your face
once it was two diamonds
You have to sleep on the
When the sunlight come
On airport, i was
without one single tear
just going to nowhere
that was our love affair!
How about once was
a diamond earring
But i want to know
all this years passed by and
How did you went to
your chateau? .
Dust was my heart to
the diamond earrings
! once so Bright
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
an yes, i burned his passport! ! !
Comments about this poem (Letter from a Poetess to a diamond earring! by Poetheart (back) )
- Picasso: Pentads, Frank Avon
- Picasso, Frank Avon
- A Dream, Steve Kittell
- Waiting on my time, Gypsy Pain
- Mohabbat kaamil ho gayi, Ahatisham Alam
- Single Dad, louis rams
- A Victim of Love?, Mr. Nobody
- The Ugly Brother, Von Kimball Barney
- Khwaabon ki Haqikat, Ahatisham Alam
- THE BIRTH LAND, Abhishek Kumar Singh
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)