Letter from a Poetess to a diamond earring!
I hope I can answer your letter correctly because Paul, I do not write more in Portuguese, so wherever you are aware that became his farewell letter in a english poem.
So long after his memory had come back to me in prose
And you know I do not like prose.
Simply fell into my hands.
Your letter lies.
Appeared not know where. Perhaps to revive his memory long ago buried. Then in my poor lyrics, will now only my answer to your excuses.
Still dwells here some bruises!
I forgotten you completely. But, since you stubbornly returned I must replies to you. That's my poem for you.
Letter from a poet to a diamond earring!
You gave me a Diamond Earing
so Beautiful and Bright
Why get out with the
tall and blonde woman?
Its all right!
And the manager of Hotel
hold me so tight!
Hope you don't mind!
And my diamond earing
shone in your room
not so bright!
Back to the hotel
you claim for my
I put my mask
and said, yes,
just throw up on your face
once it was two diamonds
You have to sleep on the
When the sunlight come
On airport, i was
without one single tear
just going to nowhere
that was our love affair!
How about once was
a diamond earring
But i want to know
all this years passed by and
How did you went to
your chateau? .
Dust was my heart to
the diamond earrings
! once so Bright
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
an yes, i burned his passport! ! !
Comments about this poem (Letter from a Poetess to a diamond earring! by Poetheart Morgan )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Resolutions, Gordon Ayisi
- Bird Protectors, Saiom Shriver
- the spoken, oskar hansen
- The may, Albert Basumatary
- where gloves meet skin, Mandolyn ...
- THE LAW, glen pugh
- A Butterfly Now, Kyle Schlicher
- To My Friend, A Sonnet, Luis Estable
- My Assignment.(limerick), BADMUS JUBRIL
- I Wait For You, Kyle Schlicher