Kevin East Poems
- Almost As I breathe in a still twilight. Trees silently wait...
- The Wheel Of Life. The wheel of life Turns. So you will ...
- Carnival. Carnival. Liquid colours In the sun. Music on ...
- Rain Dances When rain dances steps of silver In unseen ...
- Leave She will never leave you. though she said ...
- Mad Call me mad as a love crazed moon Beaming to a lonely ...
- The Aching In My Heart The aching in my heart Like sweetest ...
Hi my name is Kevin East. I live in Chesham Bucks England.
I am a precision engineer by trade but my great love is writing poetry.
I love art and music but poetry is my passion.
My hero is John Keats.
I am a romantic and that reflects in my poems.
The experiences depicted in my work are real. Either from my life or people i know.
I have many more poems to submit and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin East
As I breathe in a still twilight.
Trees silently wait for the kiss of life.
The cold fading sunset is serenaded by the Winged choir.
Sending the unwritten song.
`Tis then my soul gently awakens
And that distant perfume captures my senses
To faintly declare,
It's almost spring.
A church bell rings and Sunday morning answers
A steeple is lit by a sleepy sun.
As an open sky greets the congregation.
A breeze gone, carries the tune
That God lays upon their hearts.
As the fields wait in background patience
To release their colour.
And as I...