Learning Fast Poetess!
i was thinking like poetry can be more than all. More than you, me, more than a pleasurable book. How poetry has changed me and make me a better person. A beautiful person. More confident, more sensual and open to life. I have no more fears. I left them behind.Its logical that i suffer still but when pains comes i always have your words my words and all poetry on the world.
Is a New World for me. Not so new, because dwells on me since i was born.That madness by the letters and rhymes. I recognize that feelings. Feel that my whole life. Just needed a push. A endless push. That keeps going and dragging me. Thanks God!
I have improving myself. Each tears i drop. Each disappointing i have. Each ache that touch my heart. I am better. I am stronger. I am a Learning Fast Poetess
.All my life i learned so many things.and fast! . For what? Talk many languages, or write very well or be the first on each prove that i have to do?
For What? ? Be the best with a solitaire heart? That nobody could reach?
No, not anymore!
I have one love, yes. Bigger than other love that i had. So fall in love for me like me to him, So welcome and warm like a kiss of a man. I have poetry. She dry my tears, comfort me in bad moments and is true to me all the time. Forgive my sins and make strong!
then to whom should I thank?
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Learning Fast Poetess! by Poetheart Morgan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo