Let Us Curb Our Desires.
To satisfy our desires
We are in this world born
But we should not set fire to desires.
Like a fish that swims
The whole sea sans boundaries
We should not set our passion sans brims.
The fish when in the fish tank
Its boundaries established it curbs
Akin we should our desires curb
And make them lank.
Poet Other Poems
- A Bioom of Poesy to Mrs. Sarojini Ramamu...
- A Bloom of Poesy to dear Kamakshi
- A bouquet in verses to Smt.Anandavalli
- A Dream
- A Family's Unique Day
- A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S,
- A Great Wonder
- A Macerated Heart
- A man of Character
- A Picture Of Our Little Garden
- A Promise to eradicate illiteracy
- A Successful Woman
- A Traveler in this World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.