Let Us Curb Our Desires.
To satisfy our desires
We are in this world born
But we should not set fire to desires.
Like a fish that swims
The whole sea sans boundaries
We should not set our passion sans brims.
The fish when in the fish tank
Its boundaries established it curbs
Akin we should our desires curb
And make them lank.
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Us Curb Our Desires. by chandra thiagarajan )
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Washerman's Ass Find I Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thanksgiving, Akhtar Jawad
- From Dust We Come, Rachel Glassman
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Lucy Maud Montgomery
(30 November 1874 – 24 Nisan 1942)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)