Let Us Curb Our Desires.
To satisfy our desires
We are in this world born
But we should not set fire to desires.
Like a fish that swims
The whole sea sans boundaries
We should not set our passion sans brims.
The fish when in the fish tank
Its boundaries established it curbs
Akin we should our desires curb
And make them lank.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Us Curb Our Desires. by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal