' Last Note; Left Unread'
You don't have ear for me,
Yet I wanna shout aloud,
Till my outcry echo's after your ears.
For, I need you much more
This very time of abandonment.
Call me silly-billy
This broken heart,
Needs you much
Than ever I needed you!
For I love you much:
With no room for hatred.
Think and rethink,
How we cherished; our rapport
The times of our chocolaty talks
My husky flavoured unrhythemic tunes
Followed by your lullabies
For this beloved daughter of yours.
Now can I pen not more,
To my blood- with pain!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Last Note; Left Unread' by Queeny Gona )
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The flame of hope, bryan wallace
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
- The Ends and the Means, David McLansky
- Together Life, Albert Martin
- No secret, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1930 - 1998)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)