' Last Note; Left Unread'
You don't have ear for me,
Yet I wanna shout aloud,
Till my outcry echo's after your ears.
For, I need you much more
This very time of abandonment.
Call me silly-billy
This broken heart,
Needs you much
Than ever I needed you!
For I love you much:
With no room for hatred.
Think and rethink,
How we cherished; our rapport
The times of our chocolaty talks
My husky flavoured unrhythemic tunes
Followed by your lullabies
For this beloved daughter of yours.
Now can I pen not more,
To my blood- with pain!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Last Note; Left Unread' by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer