' Last Note; Left Unread'
You don't have ear for me,
Yet I wanna shout aloud,
Till my outcry echo's after your ears.
For, I need you much more
This very time of abandonment.
Call me silly-billy
This broken heart,
Needs you much
Than ever I needed you!
For I love you much:
With no room for hatred.
Think and rethink,
How we cherished; our rapport
The times of our chocolaty talks
My husky flavoured unrhythemic tunes
Followed by your lullabies
For this beloved daughter of yours.
Now can I pen not more,
To my blood- with pain!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Last Note; Left Unread' by Queeny Gona )
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)