' Last Note; Left Unread'
You don't have ear for me,
Yet I wanna shout aloud,
Till my outcry echo's after your ears.
For, I need you much more
This very time of abandonment.
Call me silly-billy
This broken heart,
Needs you much
Than ever I needed you!
For I love you much:
With no room for hatred.
Think and rethink,
How we cherished; our rapport
The times of our chocolaty talks
My husky flavoured unrhythemic tunes
Followed by your lullabies
For this beloved daughter of yours.
Now can I pen not more,
To my blood- with pain!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Last Note; Left Unread' by Queeny Gona )
Did you read them?
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis