$ Encounter with Pride!
All alone; I sailed through
Mid of the life; I am perplexed!
Right or left. know not which way to take?
Saddled hard to reach halfway,
But; what, which, where next?
Is all pricking my mind?
The moment of Joy, Victory, Triumph
When; every single tide I overcame,
Crowned me with 'Pride'
The stiff neck; the looks of pride
Still couldn't be given up!
This time the storm hit me hard!
Now did, I realize; the stronghold of my sole-inmate.
The Almighty LORD; my Heavenly Father!
The cloud of my shame shook my heart!
The tranquility in being humble,
Was that, I learnt.
In no time, I could lean on the Angel sitting next to me.
Gentle touch and words of strength,
Directed me towards the destiny!
' My LORD is my Radar! '
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ($ Encounter with Pride! by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon