Is It Poetry
Just In, Bieber - And others Like Him
Some of you feel,
that because he is wealthy
that because of his wealth
My opinion is this,
that because of their wealth
they can afford.
Three shifts every day
day's every week.
Month to month for one year.
To pay for themselves,
the cost of probation officers.
To work and live amongst them.
Keeping all their real enemy's,
those whom get them in trouble away.
This new concept
and what they can learn.
Sounds to me,
better than nothing learned
while in jail.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just In, Bieber - And others Like Him by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay