RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Relating sounds and tones to yesterday's memories,
attaching meaning to every word spoken in conversations of Italian.
Piercing images collect emotions, placing them crosswise in my heart, tearing me apart as tears spill endlessly into hazy visions.
Beginning over again with every thought of family gone beyond before me, waiting heavenside for my arrival.
A joyful reunion at last fulfilled with peaceful recognition.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joyful Reunion by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman