It's The Machines World!
It is better to be far,
At least once he will remember,
Just Hello, with heartfelt words from her will remind,
She is some where near.
Better than staying under one roof,
And don't utter a word,
Often busy in networking site,
It seems if one day you are not showing your face in site.
Friends will forget that you ever existed...
Hmmm, carry on with your work.
For now she have no regrets.
Remaining dumb to anything asked.
Ears had been kept mute all the time.
But eyes working like flashes on screen,
What's so much hidden behind that screen?
Laughing and smiling looking at the screen.
Really today, I feel machine have human heart,
And human heart is replaced with machine.
Where words are uttered like machine coded,
No sense of humour is ever present.
It's better to be far than to be near..
Enjoying your entire day with the machine..
A time will come,
When she will make herself so busy,
That you will have to take an appointment to say Hello!
Then you will realise the worth to be near.
A time will come when
Only a mail will talk between them,
Or a site will be sending messages to each other.
Perhaps a day will come,
Where ready made letters will be available for each emotions.
Again too lazy to send...
Then automatic love letters will be send on each 5 minutes.
The receiver will be fooled that so much he care for her,
But don't you worry,
She too will do the same...
Then a time will come,
No love song on rain will be heard,
As we keep the machine away from rain.
No song of love on rain will be heard ever again...
As its the machine world,
Human heart is replaced with machine.
Today our life has become so mechanical,
That half of our work done by machine.
Entire day is spend with our dear machine! ! !
Yes, It's the Machine World! !
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's The Machines World! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Growing Old, heather sweeting
- पापा, sushant jha
- The Merely Imagined Author Writing The L.., mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)