It's The Machines World!
It is better to be far,
At least once he will remember,
Just Hello, with heartfelt words from her will remind,
She is some where near.
Better than staying under one roof,
And don't utter a word,
Often busy in networking site,
It seems if one day you are not showing your face in site.
Friends will forget that you ever existed...
Hmmm, carry on with your work.
For now she have no regrets.
Remaining dumb to anything asked.
Ears had been kept mute all the time.
But eyes working like flashes on screen,
What's so much hidden behind that screen?
Laughing and smiling looking at the screen.
Really today, I feel machine have human heart,
And human heart is replaced with machine.
Where words are uttered like machine coded,
No sense of humour is ever present.
It's better to be far than to be near..
Enjoying your entire day with the machine..
A time will come,
When she will make herself so busy,
That you will have to take an appointment to say Hello!
Then you will realise the worth to be near.
A time will come when
Only a mail will talk between them,
Or a site will be sending messages to each other.
Perhaps a day will come,
Where ready made letters will be available for each emotions.
Again too lazy to send...
Then automatic love letters will be send on each 5 minutes.
The receiver will be fooled that so much he care for her,
But don't you worry,
She too will do the same...
Then a time will come,
No love song on rain will be heard,
As we keep the machine away from rain.
No song of love on rain will be heard ever again...
As its the machine world,
Human heart is replaced with machine.
Today our life has become so mechanical,
That half of our work done by machine.
Entire day is spend with our dear machine! ! !
Yes, It's the Machine World! !
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's The Machines World! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)