It plays havoc
It is nice to feel joyous
Despite worries invade continuous
Fail our daily routine
And seize with situation of famine
Sea has remained majestic
With all the qualities but not remained static
Shown the cruel nature as well pleasant
So it remains high in our eyes at present
Nature has never deserted us
Human being has looked towards with trust
What has not been given by nature?
It has always stood by us for the future
Think of air and water?
If they were not free and safer
What could have been our condition?
Nature and mankind has remained strong with bond and relation
Let us make resolve to be eco-friendly
Let us not make atmosphere deadly
No release of poisonous gas in air
Even birds have disappeared and gone far
It plays havoc with natural cycle
It may certainly land us in trouble
Unknown diseases may claim lives
This slogan has to be revived and believed
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It plays havoc by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman