Blood All Over
Blood spilled all over on ground
Bodies scattered and in mutilation found
Fresh wave of violence gaining round
Hatred, distrust reign with system sound
Who are people doing all criminal acts?
Why not all come to sense and react?
Is it the only way out to combat terrorism?
Are we not to be blamed for all kinds of “ism”?
Every time senseless killings take place
Still no system or alternatives to replace
Mutual distrust and hatred prevails
Love and kindness always fails
We need to have passion and brotherhood
Calm should prevail in vicinity and neighborhood
Why do we add fuel to wood?
When there shortage or no food?
Somebody may loose son, husband or father
We can’t allow it to go any further
What is happening somewhere should not make us bother?
Let us build new relation where love should only matter
Why humanity should suffer on this count?
When all sorts of tension and worries mount?
Let us place ourselves to the mercy of Almighty
Who will guide us to destiny and not feel pity
We are here not to create havoc and destroy
Never resort to unruly scene and others annoy
It is humanity that goes on in orderly convoy
Let us build and search ways to employ
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood All Over by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns