Dedicated to Tom Finkelstein
Alone in the darkness where no one can hear,
Sitting on a stool of isolation,
Looking around, afraid to get up,
You may lose your chair to the darkness.
Being alone, being alone,
What could be worse at this time?
No one to sit near, no one to talk to,
It is all just an obstacle in the maze of life.
Shadowed in the bushes at one point,
Illuminated by sunlight at another,
Then back to the shadow of isolation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isolation by Ben Borkan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz