Dedicated to Tom Finkelstein
Alone in the darkness where no one can hear,
Sitting on a stool of isolation,
Looking around, afraid to get up,
You may lose your chair to the darkness.
Being alone, being alone,
What could be worse at this time?
No one to sit near, no one to talk to,
It is all just an obstacle in the maze of life.
Shadowed in the bushes at one point,
Illuminated by sunlight at another,
Then back to the shadow of isolation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isolation by Ben Borkan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...