Is The President Terrorizing American People
Obama, I’m not sure who actually is terrorizing the American people.
You seem to be following rules from a different temple.
The last time I heard spying is an intrusion of our American Constitution.
American people pray for absolution.
We need restitution.
You’re getting by with more than any president we’ve ever known.
You walk too far from our comfort zone.
While you pretend to care for American people,
Your love to your country and people shows to be unknown.
But, then again we aren’t even sure that you’re from America, because your birthplace is still unknown.
Your actions speak impeachment.
Your behavior is like a human drone.
Who needs to leave his throne?
The office of President was never meant to be led by a dictator.
But by God’s ordained spectators!
America’s in the hands of our Creator.
We refuse to be ruled by a dictator.
We’re praying for God to send a Christian to lead the American People, a man that’s not too proud to kneel and pray in the steeple.
By, Patricia Kelley
You probably already have my number
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is The President Terrorizing American People by Patricia Kelley )
- Marbella Marbella, James coupland
- Now Or Never, Marites C. Cayetano
- dance, Cee Bea
- Happy Halloween, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- I Saw You, But Could Not Say I Love You .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honour Killing, Whose Honour, Where's Ho.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Seminar Activity, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Story of a thousand Hopes, clawdea benat
- gLoW hideing OfF iN2 thE sUnsEt, sEaN nOrTh
- Absence, Ibrahim Nasrallah
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Character, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)