Is The President Terrorizing American People
Obama, I’m not sure who actually is terrorizing the American people.
You seem to be following rules from a different temple.
The last time I heard spying is an intrusion of our American Constitution.
American people pray for absolution.
We need restitution.
You’re getting by with more than any president we’ve ever known.
You walk too far from our comfort zone.
While you pretend to care for American people,
Your love to your country and people shows to be unknown.
But, then again we aren’t even sure that you’re from America, because your birthplace is still unknown.
Your actions speak impeachment.
Your behavior is like a human drone.
Who needs to leave his throne?
The office of President was never meant to be led by a dictator.
But by God’s ordained spectators!
America’s in the hands of our Creator.
We refuse to be ruled by a dictator.
We’re praying for God to send a Christian to lead the American People, a man that’s not too proud to kneel and pray in the steeple.
By, Patricia Kelley
You probably already have my number
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is The President Terrorizing American People by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma