RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ringing through lifelines of another time, hoping to be saved,
so life will continue it's solo journey.
Quietly reminiscing in patches of another place, put together
haphazardly in haste.
Wanting a perfect stance to become and enhance this feeling
of extreme sadness.
Steadily flowing down my face in crystal waters of interior
rivers, flowing always in the spaces of my being.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interior Rivers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Merry Christmas, Neela Nath
- My Life Is Charmed, Margaret Alice Second
- babbelen, xxx xxx
- Poem: Stirred, But Not Shaken, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Bipolar, louis rams
- Trying to Look, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Perfectly Imperfect, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Universal Muse, Saiom Shriver
- Explanation needed, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- cliché, xxx xxx
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns