RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ringing through lifelines of another time, hoping to be saved,
so life will continue it's solo journey.
Quietly reminiscing in patches of another place, put together
haphazardly in haste.
Wanting a perfect stance to become and enhance this feeling
of extreme sadness.
Steadily flowing down my face in crystal waters of interior
rivers, flowing always in the spaces of my being.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interior Rivers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Part Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Hope, Khairul Ahsan
- Lawful And Right, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'La Zona 37', Edward Kofi Louis
- Falling Down, Edward Kofi Louis
- FIRST LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Hidden treasure of her beauty, ademola oluwabusayo
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)