John Hazon Palen
My classmate for two years time,
But now something in his eyes,
Makes me feel inspired!
Never noticed for a while,
Everyday feels right.
Thoughts about him makes me smile,
I am so inspired!
This feeling made me write poems,
Helped me reach great heights.
Always at my best in school,
I am just inspired!
John Hazon Palen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Thank you! AJA! Enjoy reading... :)
Comments about this poem (Inspired by John Hazon Palen )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)