RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking sideways into the future, seeing it's ending
not too far ahead.
Light shining, illuminating it's serenity and beauty.
Unfolding fragrant scents for times to come, bowing
to life as it becomes undone silently with no
interference or disharmonic gaiety.
Lifelessly blowing apart years of maturity and sense-
less noise, while bringing together all of life's
moments stored away since childhood.
Looking sideways into inner shadows of a future,
closing it's doors as I reach the last step.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Shadows by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman