RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking sideways into the future, seeing it's ending
not too far ahead.
Light shining, illuminating it's serenity and beauty.
Unfolding fragrant scents for times to come, bowing
to life as it becomes undone silently with no
interference or disharmonic gaiety.
Lifelessly blowing apart years of maturity and sense-
less noise, while bringing together all of life's
moments stored away since childhood.
Looking sideways into inner shadows of a future,
closing it's doors as I reach the last step.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Shadows by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan