In Search of Your Name.
You will notice
How tired I am...
How defeated I feel...
How many mountains did I try to climb?
How many rivers did I cross?
To discover I could never know...
How life had treated you....
If happiness ever came to greet you...
I just longed to understand...
Why did I run from my true desire?
Thinking you were better off?
Did I play the hero trying to free you of a love
that was really true?
And now as I search...
Thru old messages, and punching in your name.
Hoping I can discover
How much of your life- I am to blame?
And fearful to learn -
That I really did you a favor-
Sending you away...
And gathering up my teardrops
To offer you
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Search of Your Name. by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam