In Search of Your Name.
You will notice
How tired I am...
How defeated I feel...
How many mountains did I try to climb?
How many rivers did I cross?
To discover I could never know...
How life had treated you....
If happiness ever came to greet you...
I just longed to understand...
Why did I run from my true desire?
Thinking you were better off?
Did I play the hero trying to free you of a love
that was really true?
And now as I search...
Thru old messages, and punching in your name.
Hoping I can discover
How much of your life- I am to blame?
And fearful to learn -
That I really did you a favor-
Sending you away...
And gathering up my teardrops
To offer you
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Search of Your Name. by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick