LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
'In Love, In Time '
Where Are We at? At this moment I'm lost,
I'm stuck here, holding onto my thoughts.
All I wanna do is let go,
Forget & let all these regrets go.
Know you feel the same, still seeking for trust.
Dying slow the way Time is killing us.
They say speed kills, like cars was inlove.
Well I'm thinking too fast.
Still lazy, yet feeling the rush?
Keeping my dreams in the stars.
Till I say: ' Hey, Destiny, we meet at last'.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('In Love, In Time ' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots