In A Room With Death
Isolated in a room,
But the thought of death on the mind.
I long for the death,
Of myself to come soon,
I would be happy,
If death came and touched my shoulder,
Taking me away forever.
It feels as if,
There is nothing left,
On this world to bring me happiness,
Because all I had,
Was taken away from me;
It was burned to a crisp,
And all that was left,
Was the ashes in the wind.
It happened so fast,
That in the blink of an eye,
It was done.
I wish for no tomorrow,
And for the yesterday to be my last,
I want to be stuck with no light,
And no people,
In my dark room,
Of depression and isolation.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In A Room With Death by Bailey Schatte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak