Walking down the weary way,
I've lost the need to go and play,
So what I do is work all day,
Sometimes night, just for pay.
My sense of joy has seem to fade,
And happiness has drifted away,
For this is life and they all say,
"We all die and it'll stay that way."
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Bailey Schatte )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis