That One Person
Everyone has that one person,
That can make you feel,
Like you're floating on a cloud,
But the very next second,
Make you feel as if you fall through the cloud,
Through acid rain,
Through shattered glass,
And finally land on a pole,
That goes straight through your heart, and out your back.
Sometimes people will say,
That you are a failure,
And never will amount to anything,
Because you cant leave that one person.
But the reason you can't leave,
That one person,
You can overcome anything,
And even death,
Because that one person,
May hurt you sometimes,
But they'll always be there for you,
To hold you,
To love you,
And to comfort you.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That One Person by Bailey Schatte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola