In a Drop of Water
In a drop of water,
One sees a beautiful rainbow,
In a twinkle of an eye,
Hidden tenderness in the heart shows.
Lo… the glow of a tiny firefly,
Can outshine that of a twinkling star,
The shine of a glamorous star,
Can just be a shiny glass lying on the grass.
Give a cup of water to a thirsty traveller,
And he be a slave to you forever,
Give light to a darkened lost soul,
Is likened to a guiding star in a moonless night.
Be that of morning dew,
Refreshing though for a moment,
As the morning sun rises, it’s gone,
But passionately reappear in the cool of night.
Look, hidden in this little flower bud,
Sleeps a sweetly fragrant beautiful red rose,
Hidden in those silent majestic mountains,
Hot molten larva flows.
Words spoken from a soft tongue,
Like roaring thunder in a stormy sky,
To justly awake all slumbering souls.
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In a Drop of Water by spiritual seeker )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz