A Little House We Build Together
We had build this dream house of ours,
A little house under the clouds,
with beautiful garden and trees,
and five little stars shining above.
I had never complain along the way,
My tears only flow not because of sadness,
But seeing the five bright stars play above,
Twinkling beautifully, to our utmost happiness.
I had tasted the heat of fire but kept my smiles,
Seen droplets of tears fell like rain from your eyes,
As we know there is no perfect sky,
Even in full moonlight, dark clouds do come for a while.
The day will soon come for me to leave,
Pray our five bright stars will continue to give,
For the spirit and love of this little house,
Be a blessing for all…a gift from the sky.
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little House We Build Together by spiritual seeker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay