Lawrence S. Pertillar
If Truth Within Them Does Not Reside
People who believe they can erase,
What they have come to face on a daily basis...
And not dissect to self exam their routines and rituals,
But expect their denials kept does not affect...
To reflect what they oppose and choose to neglect,
Are those seeking miracles to undo to themselves...
What they've done but can not seem to overcome.
And delusions to live with a wish to keep them alive,
Will not free them to know truth if truth within them...
Does not reside but from it they hide to chase lies.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If Truth Within Them Does Not Reside by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA