Alon Calinao Dy
I Would Sing
I would sing for you a love song,
All night long.
I would sing with all my heart,
To let my feelings out.
I would sing for you,
Until the break of dawn.
I try not to think of my voice,
At this time.
I don't care what people say,
Just as long as you stay.
I would sing it so loud,
'Cause you make me feel proud.
I would sing the best that I can,
For you, my love.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Would Sing by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
- Light, Suresh Dogra
- No purpose yet, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit of Clarity- Finally, Andy Caldwell
- Anticipation, Roann Mendriq
- I Will Give You Air, Ismim Putera
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)