Alon Calinao Dy
I Would Sing
I would sing for you a love song,
All night long.
I would sing with all my heart,
To let my feelings out.
I would sing for you,
Until the break of dawn.
I try not to think of my voice,
At this time.
I don't care what people say,
Just as long as you stay.
I would sing it so loud,
'Cause you make me feel proud.
I would sing the best that I can,
For you, my love.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Would Sing by Alon Calinao Dy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(September 16, 1925 – August 22, 2011)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- Forgiveness, Eugene Latumbo
- Wrapping Paper, Bows, and You, Nika McGuin
- The imperfect world, Cyrus Shaftang
- Marriage, Marlin Nightingale
- Ruins الاطلال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Your eyes, Leong Ming Loong
- Studentship., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Knowing the Truth, Nika McGuin
- I write, Nassy Fesharaki
- Assuredly بالتأكيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI