I wish? ? ?
I wish that i can have a thousand more wishes, and i wish that i can trade a thousand of those wishes for a thousand of your kisses.
I wish that we can discuss any issue, and when you cry i wish that i can be your tissue.
I wish that me and you can one day ride on a fast plane, i wish that
that one day you will have my last name.
But all of these wishes i cant even handle, so i better pick one before
i blow out them candles.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I wish? ? ? by bruce nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah