Baby stop treating me wrong
Please get away and just leave me alone, cause this dont feel right the way you keep treating me wrong. This relationship i know its not gonna last that long, cause im just looking for that u-haul truck so i can just move on.So why i gotta lie im just speaking the truth, im getting tired of crying so i wish my eye's was waterproof.And from all my ex's i thought i learned my lesson, and when i write something even my question marks wanna answer my question. And im not gonna stop until these tears start staining, dang even my poems getting tired of me complaining.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby stop treating me wrong by bruce nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher