Baby stop treating me wrong
Please get away and just leave me alone, cause this dont feel right the way you keep treating me wrong. This relationship i know its not gonna last that long, cause im just looking for that u-haul truck so i can just move on.So why i gotta lie im just speaking the truth, im getting tired of crying so i wish my eye's was waterproof.And from all my ex's i thought i learned my lesson, and when i write something even my question marks wanna answer my question. And im not gonna stop until these tears start staining, dang even my poems getting tired of me complaining.
bruce nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby stop treating me wrong by bruce nelson )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard