My New Girl
I dont have tell her she beautiful because she already know that,
and she smile everytime she see me like my name is kodak.
Cause even with one hand i think i can handle her, and we always go on dates like a calender.
And god told me she was special and i just knew it! but everybody is not perfect but i bet she close to it.
bruce nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My New Girl by bruce nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam