My New Girl
I dont have tell her she beautiful because she already know that,
and she smile everytime she see me like my name is kodak.
Cause even with one hand i think i can handle her, and we always go on dates like a calender.
And god told me she was special and i just knew it! but everybody is not perfect but i bet she close to it.
bruce nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My New Girl by bruce nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions, toju peppeh
- 23, Dean Meredith
- After Trinity, John Meade Falkner
- Jamaica, Nassy Fesharaki
- ÞeSaÞ, ATUL KUMAR SHARMA
- something did'nt dadd up - sum 50 - The .., sEaN nOrTh
- Please Do Not Misunderstand, Rohit Sapra
- We, Neela Nath
- Canción Nocturna, León de Greiff
- There Is Still Hope, Electric Lady