I Will Steal From You...
I'll go away one day, you know.
And I want to take as a reminiscence.
A fragment of your kiss on my lips,
Perhaps a hug, or an embrace ...
For when the wind will blow out strongly,
I won't be cold, nor will I chill
Around my shoulders I'll feel the warmth.
As a scarf your hug will stand by me, still...
When the summer sun will parch the land,
And people and plants will desiccate,
As elixir of life itself,
Your kiss will keep my lips immaculate...
And if it rains, with mighty thunders
And the sky gets split apart by lightning,
The whole world will linger in blindness.
But not my eyes, they wouldn't be.
I'll have engraved your own sweet kindness...
We will go far away one day, I know.
The paths of life will draw us apart.
But each of us will always keep
A part of one another, as a memoir ...
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Steal From You... by Besa Dede )
- The Emptiness, Spiritwind Wood
- A Dream No More, Spiritwind Wood
- Even Angel's Have to Cry, Spiritwind Wood
- Distant Devils, douglas scotney
- Prakriti, ramesh rai
- My Father's hair, Antonio Liao
- >> Soul-mates, Abdul Wahab
- DR JOSE RIZAL the Hero and the great Mal.., Antonio Liao
- >> Schizophrenia, Abdul Wahab
- The Question and, ay, the Rub, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Time to Talk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)