I Will Steal From You...
I'll go away one day, you know.
And I want to take as a reminiscence.
A fragment of your kiss on my lips,
Perhaps a hug, or an embrace ...
For when the wind will blow out strongly,
I won't be cold, nor will I chill
Around my shoulders I'll feel the warmth.
As a scarf your hug will stand by me, still...
When the summer sun will parch the land,
And people and plants will desiccate,
As elixir of life itself,
Your kiss will keep my lips immaculate...
And if it rains, with mighty thunders
And the sky gets split apart by lightning,
The whole world will linger in blindness.
But not my eyes, they wouldn't be.
I'll have engraved your own sweet kindness...
We will go far away one day, I know.
The paths of life will draw us apart.
But each of us will always keep
A part of one another, as a memoir ...
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Steal From You... by Besa Dede )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman