I Will Steal From You...
I'll go away one day, you know.
And I want to take as a reminiscence.
A fragment of your kiss on my lips,
Perhaps a hug, or an embrace ...
For when the wind will blow out strongly,
I won't be cold, nor will I chill
Around my shoulders I'll feel the warmth.
As a scarf your hug will stand by me, still...
When the summer sun will parch the land,
And people and plants will desiccate,
As elixir of life itself,
Your kiss will keep my lips immaculate...
And if it rains, with mighty thunders
And the sky gets split apart by lightning,
The whole world will linger in blindness.
But not my eyes, they wouldn't be.
I'll have engraved your own sweet kindness...
We will go far away one day, I know.
The paths of life will draw us apart.
But each of us will always keep
A part of one another, as a memoir ...
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Steal From You... by Besa Dede )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Expression Eruption: An artillery call, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Biochemistry II, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- farm this, Mandolyn ...
- A Chat By Brothers, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Smith of Words, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Past IT' is, george albot
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney