Laiakini Waqanisau [Lai (pronounced: Laee)] (Suva, Fiji)
Laiakini Waqanisau, (aka Lai) has always loved poetry and started writing at the age of 13 whilst in Middle School in Manhattan, New York. In High School back in Fiji, Lai only managed to publish one poem. Lai inspiration comes from reading the Book of Psalms for its poetic inspirations, Books of the New Testament for its thought on humanity, both in the Bible.
As a student of history... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Journey Into Mortality - Mh370
- Birds Of Steel And Chariots Of Iron To T...
- Children On The Road
- Floating On The Dead Sea -new-
- Misty Morning
- Night Time
- Our Eyes Look to the Lord Our God
- Perpetual Vows
- Racing Through A Memorial
- Waking up late