I Thought You Loved Me?
You said it
You meant it
I took it to heart.
You were gone the next day.
You never said Good-Bye.
I waited for you.
You never came.
I gave up.
You never call
I kissed you
It never was good enough.
I will Always love you!
Alex Lees's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Thought You Loved Me? by Alex Lees )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis