I Don't Mean To Hurt You?
I didnt mean to hurt you.
You want forgive but it hurts.
I want to you to forgive
So I say to you i am sorry.
But you say Never Agian...Forget it.
I wish i had not done that deed and I want to take it back.
You say with a cold, hard heart 'No'
I forgive you anyway.
Some say you still love anyway.
But you don't say it to my face.
I am hurt by this.
I want a way to make it up to you?
Let me try!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Don't Mean To Hurt You? by Alex Lees )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh