'My Guardian Angel'
He's sweet, with a splash of kindness
Nothing can separate me from my Angel!
No one knows who he is!
He lies in the shadows.
He is always there.
I've always loved him from the start.
No one can change the way i feel about him.
I wish he was here in my arms tonight.
I longed for the Forbidden Kiss
He has told me that I miss/love you.
I also miss his smile and hazel eyes.
He is strong, not afraid of death
He will save me from danger.
He will never leave.
Love is one thing that is always in my Angel.
Alex Lees's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('My Guardian Angel' by Alex Lees )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Indian Serenade, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Adnate to the Funicle, Robert Ronnow
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes
- South Bronx, Robert Ronnow
- The Slow Dimension, Sare Sayidi
- Polar Bear Mugs Wino, Robert Ronnow
- Destiny! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Valentino's Victory Lap, Charles Hancock