'My Guardian Angel'
He's sweet, with a splash of kindness
Nothing can separate me from my Angel!
No one knows who he is!
He lies in the shadows.
He is always there.
I've always loved him from the start.
No one can change the way i feel about him.
I wish he was here in my arms tonight.
I longed for the Forbidden Kiss
He has told me that I miss/love you.
I also miss his smile and hazel eyes.
He is strong, not afraid of death
He will save me from danger.
He will never leave.
Love is one thing that is always in my Angel.
Alex Lees's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('My Guardian Angel' by Alex Lees )
- Elegy Number Six, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number Three, Nouri al Jarrah
- looking, llinda bevan
- Elegy Number Two, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number One, Nouri al Jarrah
- Economic Rugs., Bieze Josephat
- Mama et Papa, Sentamu Aziz
- Roses, Kwai Chee Low
- The Crownless King, Sentamu Aziz
- My Windy Friend, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)