I still wait
Because I still wait...
To grow from my hand,
My chest, my eyes,
Three poems, with long legs,
To amaze the death, when
Comes as a divinely guest to picking me,
I who do not hold but a name splinter with sins.
I tighten my grip, on my heart forks.
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I still wait by Fatima Nusairat )
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal