I See You Everywhere I Look
I close my eyes and I see your face
And your image I can't erase.
I toss at night and I cannot sleep.
My thoughts of you run too deep.
*** For I see you everywhere I look
And all it ever took
Was the smile you left behind.
There's not a day that goes by
That ever feels like I
Will let you leave my mind.
The night becomes day and time moves on
And soon another day is gone.
Can't break that cycle. I don't know how.
If I swore I would I'd break that vow.
I know it's strange that I can't change
What you do to me.
REPEAT *** twice
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I See You Everywhere I Look by Edwina Reizer )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris