I'm not Frightened (really) Part five A Sister's Tale
I've got a sister called Marie
She has to share a room with me
She's not what you'd call clean and neat
Then there's this problem, with her feet.
I open windows, spray the place
And wear a medic's mask, in case
The Doctor's right, and it might spread
I've had to fumigate her bed.
And she borrows all my clothes
I shouldn't mind, though, I suppose.
Daddy says not to be mean
But I'm size eight, and she's sixteen!
He says that if she meets a man
She might leave home, and then I can
Have my room all to my self
And she can get down from the shelf.
I think he might be dreaming! ! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm not Frightened (really) Part five A Sister's Tale by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo
- Chalo Hum Kho Jate hai, Kisi Ke Ho Jate .., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra