I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY.
Listin to the sound, with no beat
They dance to the sound, with no beat.
They make it run like dead waters
Listin to the sound of falling waters.
The song they sing has changed,
It has changed to a good night song.
All they can say is shut it down,
Heads turned it on, now they want it down.
Joy in the morning after rise
Weeping in the noon after set.
Some song when the sun is shining,
Same moves when the moon is shining.
Should we fight beck or talk beck?
Lets stand forward or stand firm.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY. by Musa Ndhlovu )
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
- Feral Mother, Robert Rorabeck
- An Unborn Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Euthanasia of Airplanes, Robert Rorabeck
- Spindrels of Cornucopia, Robert Rorabeck
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)