I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY.
Listin to the sound, with no beat
They dance to the sound, with no beat.
They make it run like dead waters
Listin to the sound of falling waters.
The song they sing has changed,
It has changed to a good night song.
All they can say is shut it down,
Heads turned it on, now they want it down.
Joy in the morning after rise
Weeping in the noon after set.
Some song when the sun is shining,
Same moves when the moon is shining.
Should we fight beck or talk beck?
Lets stand forward or stand firm.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY. by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
- Best Lesson, sallam yassin
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)