I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY.
Listin to the sound, with no beat
They dance to the sound, with no beat.
They make it run like dead waters
Listin to the sound of falling waters.
The song they sing has changed,
It has changed to a good night song.
All they can say is shut it down,
Heads turned it on, now they want it down.
Joy in the morning after rise
Weeping in the noon after set.
Some song when the sun is shining,
Same moves when the moon is shining.
Should we fight beck or talk beck?
Lets stand forward or stand firm.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY. by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu