I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY.
Listin to the sound, with no beat
They dance to the sound, with no beat.
They make it run like dead waters
Listin to the sound of falling waters.
The song they sing has changed,
It has changed to a good night song.
All they can say is shut it down,
Heads turned it on, now they want it down.
Joy in the morning after rise
Weeping in the noon after set.
Some song when the sun is shining,
Same moves when the moon is shining.
Should we fight beck or talk beck?
Lets stand forward or stand firm.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HEAR A SONG I HEAR A CRY. by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves