I feel alone
I am married but yet I feel alone
I feel really depressed and sad
knowone knows what I feel inside knowone cares
I sit and cry all the time and knowone bothers to ask why or if there is something they can do
I feel alone and sad and depressed
I really have a good life but there is something missing
I feel alone all the time I feel so alone that I wish I where in heaven
I walk this world alone and depressed and sad each and every day
Why do I feel this way? Why does knowone care to ask why?
So I am really feeling alone and depressed and very sad
What is missing in my life to make me feel this way?
Why is that knowone cares to ask why?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I feel alone by TANIA HERNANDEZ )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi