I feel alone
I am married but yet I feel alone
I feel really depressed and sad
knowone knows what I feel inside knowone cares
I sit and cry all the time and knowone bothers to ask why or if there is something they can do
I feel alone and sad and depressed
I really have a good life but there is something missing
I feel alone all the time I feel so alone that I wish I where in heaven
I walk this world alone and depressed and sad each and every day
Why do I feel this way? Why does knowone care to ask why?
So I am really feeling alone and depressed and very sad
What is missing in my life to make me feel this way?
Why is that knowone cares to ask why?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I feel alone by TANIA HERNANDEZ )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki