Daniel Chapman Poems
- Love Is What is love, Love can't see you but you can't see ...
- A Romantic Night You come in and sit down while looking ...
- When I'M Dead And Gone When I'm dead and gone At my funeral ...
- Lets Make Love Lets make love like its the very first time ...
- I Lied And Said 'I Love You To... As I was leaving she hugged ...
- I Want A Woman I cant wait to find the woman thats just for ...
- I Dream, Do You Do you have dreams, Well I do I dream of ...
This is the best way I feel I can Get the feelings in feeling off my chest I dont claim to be a real poet or anything but atleast someone can hear my thoughts.
I'm young with an old soul I've been through so much and I'm sure alot of people have. Im new to this poetry thing but so much on my mind and this sort of ease's everything just a little to make my time go by a little better. I hope that made since..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What is love, Love can't see you but you can't see it
Love is a sneaky thing I guess sort of slick
Love can hurt and Love can heal
Love can be born and Love can kill
Love has won and Love has lost
Love can catch and Love can toss
Love can stand and Love can fall
Love is small and Love is tall
Love is right and Love is wrong
Love is weak but Love is strong
Love is up and Love is down
Love can smile and Love can frown
Love is good and Love can be bad
Love is quite and Love can brag
Love is a little and Love is a lot