Alison Smith Poems
- Love, Lust Longing Love you with a deep desire Lust for you ...
- Am I Jealous I have feelings for you its true Though we both...
- A Gift From Heaven They were created with perfection But ...
- Lost To Lust Thoughts of you, how my temperature rises Your ...
- Alone In A Crowd She wanders through the crowd It is as ...
- Winter In Summer Hear the thunder echoing about A sky with a...
- Awakening Goddess (Part 1) The goddess has been ...
Alison hands her work from time passed and time now into your hands (the reader) ...... She is no scholar or published poet.. She hopes you find the time to read and hopefully enjoy her words... Don’t forget to leave a comment telling her how you feel. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love, Lust Longing
Love you with a deep desire
Lust for you with my whole being
Long for you to hold me close
Longing and lust my lover.
Desire your arms about me
Deep within me I quiver
Don’t deny me your loving
Deep desire you just cant deny.
Touch me so gently
Taste my want so strong
Tremble my body now lover
Touch, taste and tremble