Alison Smith Poems
- Am I Jealous I have feelings for you its true Though we both...
- A Gift From Heaven They were created with perfection But ...
- Alone In A Crowd She wanders through the crowd It is as ...
- Love, Lust Longing Love you with a deep desire Lust for you ...
- Lost To Lust Thoughts of you, how my temperature rises Your ...
- Winter In Summer Hear the thunder echoing about A sky with a...
- Awakening Goddess (Part 1) The goddess has been ...
Alison hands her work from time passed and time now into your hands (the reader) ...... She is no scholar or published poet.. She hopes you find the time to read and hopefully enjoy her words... Don’t forget to leave a comment telling her how you feel. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Am I Jealous
I have feelings for you its true
Though we both agree
They will never be love
We travel our separate paths
Meeting when we feel a need
So why does your seeking of others
Create this confusion in me
Am I jealous
This relationship has no ground rules
That can be applied in our situation
We dont have a need for trust
Who you see when its not me
Should not bother me
But it does
Am I jealous
Maybe its not jealousy
But more the feeling of impending loss
For soon you will find someone
And then you wont need me again
Someone new will...