I dont know change the tire!
I cry for some few reasons
when I don't have a chocolate cake
when they break my W&N kit paint
When i hear that familiar sound
Oh! just needed to rolling by the road
the blast holding my arms
shaking me and saying to me
you have to change the tire!
What? ? ?
AH! At this moment
flowing out of me
not precious and fine
transparent and contained
but together with hiccups
am i ~ thick ~ enough?
What did i wrong?
i will shake my butt
and the fingers too
to ask for a scarf
and a big man to do
Nothing more was broken
or in pieces by the road
not more tears just feeling
the song of my motor
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I dont know change the tire! by Poetheart (back) )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)