Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
:::: I Created As My Whim::::
The sweet Creator subhan waa ta'ala
kneaded the clay with sweet water:
'I shall create from this until the Resurrection Day, Prophets, Messengers, righteous servants and guided Imams who shall invite the people towards Paradise and the people who follow these personalities! I do not care if anyone questions this action of Mine! ”
Then some sour water
kneaded the clay with:
'I shall create from you, until the Resurrection Day, the oppressors, aggressors, and people of ‘adand the brethren of Satan. They shall invite the people towards Hell and I shall also create from this clay the followers of these people. I don’t care if anyone raises an objection against this action of Mine and all of them shall be questioned. I shall subject them to Badaa (change of destiny) !
I can change them into the people of the right (for heaven) I can transform them into the people of the left (dwellers of Hell) !
The two kinds of clay was thrown
Before the Divine Throne- the new Town! !
The clay broke into a few pieces
To be fanned by four Angels! !
North, South, East and West)
Blew, pulverized and shaped! !
Madness due to the effect of north!
Phlegm due to east!
Bile due to west!
Blood for the Rest(Southern!)
The body was completed!
One part is madness:
That creates an attraction for the female sex! !
Instigation for their love! !
Phlegm for desire of eating, drinking, acting charitably, intelligence and hospitality!
Bile causes anger, stupidity, evil, oppression, injustice and haste!
Four element of blood creates:
Sexuality n instigation for illegal acts and sexual desires! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (:::: I Created As My Whim:::: by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Give Thanks, Charles Jagongo
- Bones, Casey Renee Kiser
- WE WERE ONCE, Jon Alan
- A Mother's Loneliness, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr