Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
:::: I Created As My Whim::::
The sweet Creator subhan waa ta'ala
kneaded the clay with sweet water:
'I shall create from this until the Resurrection Day, Prophets, Messengers, righteous servants and guided Imams who shall invite the people towards Paradise and the people who follow these personalities! I do not care if anyone questions this action of Mine! ”
Then some sour water
kneaded the clay with:
'I shall create from you, until the Resurrection Day, the oppressors, aggressors, and people of ‘adand the brethren of Satan. They shall invite the people towards Hell and I shall also create from this clay the followers of these people. I don’t care if anyone raises an objection against this action of Mine and all of them shall be questioned. I shall subject them to Badaa (change of destiny) !
I can change them into the people of the right (for heaven) I can transform them into the people of the left (dwellers of Hell) !
The two kinds of clay was thrown
Before the Divine Throne- the new Town! !
The clay broke into a few pieces
To be fanned by four Angels! !
North, South, East and West)
Blew, pulverized and shaped! !
Madness due to the effect of north!
Phlegm due to east!
Bile due to west!
Blood for the Rest(Southern!)
The body was completed!
One part is madness:
That creates an attraction for the female sex! !
Instigation for their love! !
Phlegm for desire of eating, drinking, acting charitably, intelligence and hospitality!
Bile causes anger, stupidity, evil, oppression, injustice and haste!
Four element of blood creates:
Sexuality n instigation for illegal acts and sexual desires! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (:::: I Created As My Whim:::: by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
- On Writing, Deborah Eker
- Freedoms, Connie Marcum Wong
- Ebola! One Last Time, Peter Kimani
- India, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Counter Revolution in Cuba, Deborah Eker
- Pure love, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Man's Hat, Darren David Weaver
- tonight i write you with one sock on, Mandolyn ...
- useless poets, Is It Poetry
- i dropped us and you were glass, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)