Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
Don't regret then!
A group of people once were walking through a valley of rocks
They heard a voice from the sky
'Whoever picks up any rocks will regret it, and whoever doesn't pick up any rocks will also regret it'
The group was confused!
Some picked up rocks while others didn't!
The next morning when the group woke up:
Those who picked up rocks found out that their rocks had transformed into diamonds!
Those who didn't pick up rocks deep in regret that they didn't have any diamonds!
While those who did pick up rocks were also regretful that they didn't pick up more!
We will all stand on the Day of Judgment in regret:
Those that have done nothing will be regretful!
While those who have done some will regret they didn't do more!
Let’s start Good Deeds Right Now!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't regret then! by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mera Rasta...................., sonali kumari
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray