Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
Don't regret then!
A group of people once were walking through a valley of rocks
They heard a voice from the sky
'Whoever picks up any rocks will regret it, and whoever doesn't pick up any rocks will also regret it'
The group was confused!
Some picked up rocks while others didn't!
The next morning when the group woke up:
Those who picked up rocks found out that their rocks had transformed into diamonds!
Those who didn't pick up rocks deep in regret that they didn't have any diamonds!
While those who did pick up rocks were also regretful that they didn't pick up more!
We will all stand on the Day of Judgment in regret:
Those that have done nothing will be regretful!
While those who have done some will regret they didn't do more!
Let’s start Good Deeds Right Now!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't regret then! by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I Was Wearing A Dress Of Impeachable Hue, mary douglas
- Dull by nature, gajanan mishra
- Silently Growing Strength, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Green The Leaf Reverts To When Earth.., mary douglas
- Singles Dance at the Union Hall, Donal Mahoney
- Excitement, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Impulse, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Awaiting you, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Bee's Knees, Bill Cantrell
- Attain there, gajanan mishra