Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
An Argument With The Creation!
The misdemeanor made by the angels
'The Creation surely is chaotic'!
(This is the small argument :)
Remove them all to a distance of 500 years’ travel!
The Angels took refuge at the Divine Throne:
Pleaded for forgiveness!
The humility and sincerity!
Bestowed His Mercy upon them!
Appointed them at al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur (the much-frequented Fane)
That would earn His satisfaction!
Good for Rectification!
Angels began to circle with 70000 everyday none ever returns!
Al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur for repenting of inhabitants of heavens!
The Ka‘bah for inhabitants of Earth seeking forgiveness!
'I shall produce a being from dry mud that produces a sound and a mixture of clay and sand(That is, from foul smelling and dirty clay) So when I complete it and blow My soul in it you all shall fall down in prostration'!
The preface to the creation of Adam Alaihi salam!
His argument upon the Angels!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Argument With The Creation! by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)