Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
An Argument With The Creation!
The misdemeanor made by the angels
'The Creation surely is chaotic'!
(This is the small argument :)
Remove them all to a distance of 500 years’ travel!
The Angels took refuge at the Divine Throne:
Pleaded for forgiveness!
The humility and sincerity!
Bestowed His Mercy upon them!
Appointed them at al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur (the much-frequented Fane)
That would earn His satisfaction!
Good for Rectification!
Angels began to circle with 70000 everyday none ever returns!
Al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur for repenting of inhabitants of heavens!
The Ka‘bah for inhabitants of Earth seeking forgiveness!
'I shall produce a being from dry mud that produces a sound and a mixture of clay and sand(That is, from foul smelling and dirty clay) So when I complete it and blow My soul in it you all shall fall down in prostration'!
The preface to the creation of Adam Alaihi salam!
His argument upon the Angels!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Argument With The Creation! by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
- PROBLEM OF TODAY'S ERA, maharshi trivedi
- FREE FALL, Bironga Chadwick
- Imbalance, Hans Raj Sharma
- Festival Of Light, Amitava Sur
- YouTube and Phalloplasty, Jeff Gangwer
- Journey, Dave Cadaqu
- Brad Pitt / Brad Dourif, Jeff Gangwer
- History / Your Dust, Jeff Gangwer
- "...through your rape whistle", Jeff Gangwer
- "Angels are...", Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Primitive, Sharon Olds
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)