Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
An Argument With The Creation!
The misdemeanor made by the angels
'The Creation surely is chaotic'!
(This is the small argument :)
Remove them all to a distance of 500 years’ travel!
The Angels took refuge at the Divine Throne:
Pleaded for forgiveness!
The humility and sincerity!
Bestowed His Mercy upon them!
Appointed them at al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur (the much-frequented Fane)
That would earn His satisfaction!
Good for Rectification!
Angels began to circle with 70000 everyday none ever returns!
Al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur for repenting of inhabitants of heavens!
The Ka‘bah for inhabitants of Earth seeking forgiveness!
'I shall produce a being from dry mud that produces a sound and a mixture of clay and sand(That is, from foul smelling and dirty clay) So when I complete it and blow My soul in it you all shall fall down in prostration'!
The preface to the creation of Adam Alaihi salam!
His argument upon the Angels!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Argument With The Creation! by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner