Mohammad Jahoorul Islam
An Argument With The Creation!
The misdemeanor made by the angels
'The Creation surely is chaotic'!
(This is the small argument :)
Remove them all to a distance of 500 years’ travel!
The Angels took refuge at the Divine Throne:
Pleaded for forgiveness!
The humility and sincerity!
Bestowed His Mercy upon them!
Appointed them at al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur (the much-frequented Fane)
That would earn His satisfaction!
Good for Rectification!
Angels began to circle with 70000 everyday none ever returns!
Al-Bayt al-Ma‘mur for repenting of inhabitants of heavens!
The Ka‘bah for inhabitants of Earth seeking forgiveness!
'I shall produce a being from dry mud that produces a sound and a mixture of clay and sand(That is, from foul smelling and dirty clay) So when I complete it and blow My soul in it you all shall fall down in prostration'!
The preface to the creation of Adam Alaihi salam!
His argument upon the Angels!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Argument With The Creation! by Mohammad Jahoorul Islam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira