I Can Fight
When I feel your love,
I get ready for another fight..
Love, so pure it is!
I stand alone in the crowd
then, to be alone with the word,
specially for you.
Your name is my password,
your love is my metal key,
which unlock the eternal rock
beneath my entire world,
ruthless, atrocious and within
the enclosure of a cruel land.
One mistake will push me
to the fathomless dungeon.
But, I can fight the battle..
To win it, lend me time.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can Fight by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra