I Can Fight
When I feel your love,
I get ready for another fight..
Love, so pure it is!
I stand alone in the crowd
then, to be alone with the word,
specially for you.
Your name is my password,
your love is my metal key,
which unlock the eternal rock
beneath my entire world,
ruthless, atrocious and within
the enclosure of a cruel land.
One mistake will push me
to the fathomless dungeon.
But, I can fight the battle..
To win it, lend me time.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can Fight by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Turned by a wave, Mark Heathcote
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey