I Can Fight
When I feel your love,
I get ready for another fight..
Love, so pure it is!
I stand alone in the crowd
then, to be alone with the word,
specially for you.
Your name is my password,
your love is my metal key,
which unlock the eternal rock
beneath my entire world,
ruthless, atrocious and within
the enclosure of a cruel land.
One mistake will push me
to the fathomless dungeon.
But, I can fight the battle..
To win it, lend me time.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can Fight by Neela Nath )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Dream Variations, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- SHELTER THA ALMIGHTY, Metin Sahin
- a heart awake, Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- I AM, Jeffrey Mitchell
- Does The City Ever Sleep, Brian J. Stafford
- The World as we know, Sylvia Chidi
- Running from love, Sylvia Chidi
- Love, Dr Mohua Golder Golder
- Be young at heart, Nero CaroZiv
- And indeed death has a domain, Daisy Pereira
- Listening to the radio in the Afternoon, Angell Afinowi