How sweet you are my Mother! -drkgb
Now a day I feel my Mother,
You are sweeter than ever!
I know how cruel we are;
We pollute and tarnish;
The beautiful body an, mind;
O mother, still you bestow
The gleaming light on us;
The soothing breezing touch!
How much worth the treasure;
In your ancient thought am sure!
Adore the entire world you Mom!
I can hear the compliments warm!
Now a day I see my Mother,
You are prettier than ever!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HSYAMM by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- bo-tox, lee fones
- Music The Heart's Harp Sings, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Opposite Worlds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Demain, Randy Resh
- A disease......, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Your Loving Words, Michael McParland
- Culture Of West Bengal, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bloomsbury Gang, Nassy Fesharaki
- Her pretty childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Those visible clouds, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)