How sweet you are my Mother! -drkgb
Now a day I feel my Mother,
You are sweeter than ever!
I know how cruel we are;
We pollute and tarnish;
The beautiful body an, mind;
O mother, still you bestow
The gleaming light on us;
The soothing breezing touch!
How much worth the treasure;
In your ancient thought am sure!
Adore the entire world you Mom!
I can hear the compliments warm!
Now a day I see my Mother,
You are prettier than ever!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HSYAMM by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas