How sweet you are my Mother! -drkgb
Now a day I feel my Mother,
You are sweeter than ever!
I know how cruel we are;
We pollute and tarnish;
The beautiful body an, mind;
O mother, still you bestow
The gleaming light on us;
The soothing breezing touch!
How much worth the treasure;
In your ancient thought am sure!
Adore the entire world you Mom!
I can hear the compliments warm!
Now a day I see my Mother,
You are prettier than ever!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HSYAMM by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady