How sweet you are my Mother! -drkgb
Now a day I feel my Mother,
You are sweeter than ever!
I know how cruel we are;
We pollute and tarnish;
The beautiful body an, mind;
O mother, still you bestow
The gleaming light on us;
The soothing breezing touch!
How much worth the treasure;
In your ancient thought am sure!
Adore the entire world you Mom!
I can hear the compliments warm!
Now a day I see my Mother,
You are prettier than ever!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HSYAMM by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- TRUST COMMITMENT & LOVE, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- Interviewed, Nassy Fesharaki
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gypsy Songs, Ben Jonson
- A hope that is not available, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INSTRUCTIONS TO LIFE, Michael P. Johnson
- An English Girl, So Beautiful And Lovely!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Peace, hafiz qasim
- While Strolling Down the Beach Today, Kenn Nesbitt
- I Am A Don, I Am A Don. Yes, Boss, You A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- In a Nutshell, hafiz qasim