How sweet you are my Mother! -drkgb
Now a day I feel my Mother,
You are sweeter than ever!
I know how cruel we are;
We pollute and tarnish;
The beautiful body an, mind;
O mother, still you bestow
The gleaming light on us;
The soothing breezing touch!
How much worth the treasure;
In your ancient thought am sure!
Adore the entire world you Mom!
I can hear the compliments warm!
Now a day I see my Mother,
You are prettier than ever!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HSYAMM by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns