How sweet you are my Mother! -drkgb
Now a day I feel my Mother,
You are sweeter than ever!
I know how cruel we are;
We pollute and tarnish;
The beautiful body an, mind;
O mother, still you bestow
The gleaming light on us;
The soothing breezing touch!
How much worth the treasure;
In your ancient thought am sure!
Adore the entire world you Mom!
I can hear the compliments warm!
Now a day I see my Mother,
You are prettier than ever!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HSYAMM by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- I Could Not Find My Way Free, Shalom Freedman
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)